Wednesday, May 06, 2009



*Sealonline Day Launch Event*
Venue: Berjaya Times Square, LG floor
Date: 15 March 2009
Times: 12-1pm[VIP], 1.30pm [public]
Activity: Passport Game, iSock Model stage performance, Artist / Online Game / Magazine booth..etc

After the VIP speech, then BY2 the Twin sister appear on stage. Today there are the Online Game ambassador to preform SeaOnline main theme - Seal The Love. For me, this actually look like By2 mini gathering. Lots of their fan came to support their Idol performance on stage.

iSock company fashion really open my view, lots Gothic, Punk, Kawaii Lorita..fo course the Model far away from Russia! Since this event is happen on school holiday, lots family join the search Hunt with their children. If they able get all the stamp, a free gift will be given away.

Oh..i was there to sell my ACG merchandise, my first costumer was bought my Gintama & Keroro Gashapon figure...Even the sell not good, but i really had great time there...

Minna san may go to my online album, view the rest of the event photo ..

No comments: